Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nomad Mapping featured on their first Podcast

Marathon Training Academy features Nomad Mapping as their 'quick tip'.

Angie & Trevor, the hosts of Marathon Training Academy (MTA) featured Nomad Mapping as their 'quick tip' on podcast #102 "Race Recap: The Myrtle Beach Marathon". They did a great job explaining my services. The focus was the maps I make for people in the 50 State Marathon Club which was featured in my blog posted on March 4th, 2014.

I have been an avid listener to the MTA podcast for a few years now and highly recommend it. They make me laugh out loud on my runs and I have learned a lot from them. My growing knowledge of running acquired from MTA has made my running more enjoyable and allowed me to push myself harder.


Check out the blog here & subscribe to their podcast if you are or have any interest in running!


Thanks so much Angie & Trevor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment